Full Page Advertisement

I understand Icedrive want/need to expand their userbase. But can we dial back the advertisement for public links? I send files to clients to download and the first thing they see is a giant advertisement blocking their view. It’s somewhat awkward considering I pay for the service.

Perhaps it can be an ad strip across the top? Alternatively I would be happy to pay extra for a white label version that doesn’t include the Ads.

4 Likes

We can certainly appreciate your frustration with our advertisements on public links. We don’t run them often however as you’ve eluded to above it does serve to expand our userbase which assists us in being able to improve our services. We don’t have a white label version available however that is an interesting suggestion so I will forward onto our development team for consideration in the future. Apologies for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

“We don’t spit in your face very often” is not an acceptably professional answer for any professionals paying for service here. Photoshop overlaying a QR code for their ‘active sale’ on any images you happen to be exporting “because it helps expand their userbase” sound okay? Yes? No.

This is a big pass on your company, for life.