I recently created an account and upgraded it to a paid subscription. Here are some suggestions for Icedrive:
- The web application does not automatically refresh when I rename or remove a file on my Icedrire virtual disk (Windows). I must manually refresh it by pressing the F5 button to get the most recent update.
Moreover, the virtual drive does not automatically update when I make changes to a file in a web application.
This feature ought to be included in Icedrive, in my opinion.
- Connecting to Icedrive’s server from Vietnam takes a little longer than it does with other cloud storage services I use, such as Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, pCloud, and Google Drive.
Sometimes it takes me 15 minutes to view an image that is 27MB in size on my Icedrive virtual disk, or I am unable to view it at all.
- With the application for Windows, still have some uncomfortable:
- Cannot get a public link to the file by clicking the right mouse.
2. I really don’t enjoy seeing this kind of failure message every time I start an application, yet I am unable to remove it.I hope that Icedrive can improve service soon to provide a better experience for customers.
Hoang Manh Tran