Welcome to the Icedrive Community!

A warm welcome to the Icedrive Community from myself & the rest of the team!

This community will help us in assisting you, listening to your voices and improving the service based on your feedback.

There is also a lot in the pipeline, which we can now have public release logs to better track all the updates, changes, fixes and new features.

It’s not all shop! We have also created some general categories for you to kick back and share ideas and opinions.

We hope you enjoy your stay!

10 Likes

Greetings!

Thank you for the community!

I think icedrive is a great concept, but can definitely be improved. Hopefully this community will be fun and resourceful!

Cheers to the icedrive team!

7 Likes

Thanks for joining!

I agree we do have room for improvement. Theres a lot of work going on behind the scenes which we can now share here with you guys and gather feedback :blush:

7 Likes

I really like that you have taken care to setup a community forum. I think IceDrive is a great product and your drive to improve it in terms of ethics and technology is remarkable. Thank you very much dear IceDrive Team!

6 Likes

Thanks Dave!. We wanted to give our users a better way to communicate with us and feel this community gives you guys the best chance to do so. If you have any suggestions or feedback, feel free to let us know.

3 Likes

Your comments are greatly appreciated @SlateDave ! Welcome :blush:

2 Likes

Howdy - thanks for the voice.

2 Likes

Welcome @pants :wave:

1 Like

:wave: Hey! It’s a great place to talk! And @bearbot is awesome :blush:

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @bearbot display help.

1 Like

@bearbot display help

1 Like

I currently know how to do the following things:

@bearbot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@bearbot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@bearbot quote

:left_speech_bubble: We never live; we are always in the expectation of living. — Voltaire

@bearbot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

What have you done! :rofl:

Well, may aswell…

Does my future look good? @bearbot fortune

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: My reply is no

4 Likes

Greetings and thanks for the forum!

IceDrive has a nice balance of features and clean design, and I hope you guys are around for a while and keep improving the product!

5 Likes

Welcome @icestationbill

Thanks, we will try our best!

2 Likes

Just wanted to say I love your UI, credit to whoever the designers are there. Keep it up :+1:

7 Likes

Hi everyones! this looks awesome!

6 Likes

Oooh a nice new shiny forum for icedrivers to chat on.

Like your service and the UI. It’s also the quickest to upload to of all the Cloud storage providers I use.

5 Likes

Welcome @Judith , we think so too!

2 Likes