Uploading and Encrypting extremely slow

Hi,

I’m curious if there is another method of uploading something like an iPhone backup folder. The one in question is large as always - 100GB - I have tried splitting the folders but it makes no difference and just queues everything.

My max upload speed with encryption seems to be 1.2-1.4MB/s at best. You talked about multiple threads, but I’m not clear how to do that with the browser… do I need to use special software?

Thanks

Hey @avatarlucas welcome to the community! If you submit a support ticket via Login - Icedrive a member of our technical team will be able to assist you further with this.

Any formal answer to this, we are also suffering slow upload speeds from Apple devices.

having same problems. support is helping out so will let u know how i go. did u get any solutions?

There are a number of factors that can contribute to varying upload speeds so if you submit a support ticket we can work together to uncover what may be causing the issue.

so just a follow up. my problem was apparently because of my distance from the servers even tho i was using a vpn close to the servers. I was using internet Upload speed of 650mbps from Kuala Lumpur. Average upload speeds to Icedrive was 3000-5000kbps…sometimes up to 9000kbps.