Update available does nothing

Overview

[ Icedrive Portable  ] [ Version 1.3 ]
[ macOS Monterey 12.6.1 ]

Issue
Since a few days, the message 'There is an update available. Go to download page? ‘UPDATE’ ‘CANCEL’
Clicking ‘update’ does nothing!

Sorry: no macOS tag available. Choosed ‘mount’

Schermafbeelding 2022-11-08 om 09.26.05

Best regards,
RPX

Hey @RPX welcome to the community! I’ll forward this onto our dev team to investigate further. In the meantime, are you able to download the latest version directly via Mounted Cloud Storage for Desktop & Laptop - Icedrive?

As Chris said, just download the newest version and we will check out what was causing this. Cheers

Hi Chris,

Thx for the support.

I downloaded ‘macOS (64-bit) (DMG)’ on this page Mounted Cloud Storage for Desktop & Laptop - Icedrive and installed it. Checked the version in the settings of Icedrive and now I have ‘Icedrive Portable Version 1.25’.

But my version (the one with the ‘update’ popup, was Icedrive Portable Version 1.3. In fact, I downgraded Icedrive. No?

Best regards,
RPX

Hey @RPX apologies for this. It should be the new version you’ve downloaded. Our dev team have informed that this is a bug where it is showing an older version in your settings however is actually the new version. If you’re seeing the new UI for example if you have a ‘Watched Files’ option in the left menu then it is actually the latest version. We’re looking to fix this bug asap.

Apologies for any confusion caused.

Hi Chris,

installed it and the UI is with the ‘watched’ …
Works well, looks nice. Thx!

Best regards,
RPX