Unable to download file (404)

Hi all. Anyone know why I may be getting “unable to download file (404)” when trying to open docx file on android? File was originally sent to ice drive from Google drive on android word doc was created in Google docs. Ice drive app version 2.8.2 on android 14. Cheers!

1 Like

I wish I could help. But I too have the same problem, and have for months (Android). After trying Icedrive out for many months I signed up for the 1tb plan. However, I am regretting that decision. I am unable to open or or download any files other than .jpg files. I receive the 404 error on all other files. I have spent hours troubleshooting, yet I’ve yet to solve it. Any help from anyone welcome!

I can view pdfs, JPGs & pngs no problem. Just word docs I’m having an issue with. I thought maybe not having a word processor app might be an issue installed a few but to no avail, seems to be an issue when viewing on web through firefox for android also, can view all files absolutely fine on Linux & windows for desktop? I’ve not bit the bullet yet on a lifetime plan as viewing and organising on android is a big part of my organisational routine.