Trash folder in Windows app?

I can easily access the IceDrive Trash folder in Android, but I cannot find that folder in the IceDrive Windows app. How can I get to my IceDrive Trash folder in Windows?

Additionally, I would like to be able to browse files and folders in my encrypted storage.I can do that with the portable app and with the Android app. Unfortunately, this is not possible with the Windows app. I know I can do that with file explorer, but IceDrive needs to cache each and every file before I can browse files in my encrypted storage. An integrated file viewer would therefore be more than welcome.

Or maybe the options available in the portable version of IceDrive can be incorporated into the Windows app.
Options

With the encrypted folder in the desktop client you need to unlock crypto via the mount tab. Once it is unlocked you will have access to the encrypted folder. To then access the normal section again you need go back to the mount tab in the desktop client and click lock crypto.

OK, thanks. By the way, Crypto is unlocked by default, which is quite convenient if you want to access your encrypted files in Windows explorer. Is Crypto unlocked the default option or should it always be locked for security reasons?