Sync not working since August

I noticed that my v1.70 icedrive stopped syncing today from back in August time. No matter what I changed in the settings, it didn’t work. So I restarted my laptop (running Windows 10), still the same issue.

I then decided I would update Icedrive to v3.2.1 to see whether that would help but that was a big mistake as when I restarted the sync pair it started redownloading files that I had previsouly deleted locally. I quickly stopped that but it is still not syncing and updating my local files.

Please help/fix this issue.

how did you have your settings set as sounds the files you had deleted locally were not deleted in the cloud so it started to download them … best thing is to make sure you have them al also deleted in the cloud before sync

Regarding the re-downloading; the issue was that it had partially upload new RAW images back in August. Syncing unbeknownst to me had stopped and then since then i’ve edited photos, saved some as Jpeg and then deleted some of the RAWs so when I updated the client and it reset the deletion policy for the remote site, it started downloading those files that I’ve since deleted locally.

I’ve stopped the redownloading by changing the deletion policy in the cloud.

What’s more important is the fact that sycing seems to have stopped (nothing has changed) and that was in the old version 1.7 of the desktop client and with the latest one v3.2.1.