Still too many alerts for "no internet connection"

Overview

[ desktop app ] [ 3.20 ]
[ Windows 10 ]

Issue

According to [Mount & Sync] [Windows] Update v3.20 , the problem with too many alerts for “no internet connection” would have been solved in version 3.20. Unfortunately, the problem persists on my computer (see screenshot). This happens after waking up my computer from sleepmode.

1 Like

I usually also have “Could not resolve host: api.icedrive.net” thrown in there (but just the one) with every alert freakout. (Desktop app, 3.20, Windows 11)

Same here, needs to be fixed ASAP as there are too many “No Internet Connections” you cannot find any problem if it were to occur. This should be considered a “critical” item and implemented with a fix overnight.

Yeah, the fact that we can’t find any information regarding the errors is really unnerving. Everytime I get these “No internet connection” errors I also get errors on all my synced folders (and since they seem to be related I bring it up here). And no information on what went wrong. It’s making me really nervous about my cloud backup situation.

Same here, regarding the red dots. They won’t turn green until restarting the app. Backing up seems to work fine though.

Yes, thankfully they work on my end as well. But the whole “error notification without explanation and/or suggested course of action” thing is… well it’s not assertive so to speak. :slight_smile:

Edit: I always feel like such a complainer when I bring things like this up, considering Icedrive has worked wonderfully (for the most part) ever since I bought it… But I guess without feedback improvements can’t be made as efficiently.