[Resolved] Account displaying incorrect quota usage to the point my account is being locked on all apps

Overview

All Apps incl web dashboard
Windows 11

Issue

Account displaying incorrect quota usage to the point my account is being locked on the portable app.
Also just checked and it is also showing 100% quota usage on the desktop application and web dashboard.

Hey @Alex welcome to the community. Have you deleted any files recently? If so those deleted files will remain in your trash section which still counts towards your storage until it is emptied manually.

As @Chris said, trash items are not automatically emptied with us, so they count to storage quota. Its worth checking there and pressing the empty trash button.

As this is an account specific question we reccomend opening a support ticket

yeah that fixed it thanks, was only using the desktop app so didnt realise there was a recycling bin on the web dashboard.

Thanks for letting us know! Glad everything is ok

I think in future we need a more detailed section for storage stats and the ability to quickly “clean up”

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. Tracking space usage in icedrive is royal pain. I know I’ve struggled to wonder where my space is going at times and requires a lot of effort.