Positive feedback

Just to provide a positive feedback on the new version 3.11 and it’s today update.
App works well.
Great improvment on Alerts as providing intelligible information on files with issues

Some tuning to be done

1. when a sync is running, the app froze and don’t react
  2. Estimation of time on a running sync is not valuable. Not the total remaining time
  3. Extend the sync pair number as 10 limit is too low. At least 20.

Great release

3 Likes

I have requested sync pair to be unlimited versus some random value where each user is different. Ideally, I want to be able to set sync windows (frequency - daily, weekly, monthly and time windows - start window time and end window time, or open ended) per synch pair so I have complete flexibility as to when such pair runs.

That gives the User 100% flexibility to meet their needs.

Thanks for the feedback, we’ll consider for a future update.

Can you elaborate on this? Is it an actual freeze or is it something like some of the buttons arnt clickable within the sync window or the transfers window (But the top menu items etc are)

Thanks!

I will try to make a screenshot

1 Like

The image shows that the app is the half right side of the screen. and it’s not refreshed correctly. All the black part should have been occupied by the App

Same here

Sync my pcloud 50GO photo folder to Icedrive folder
Cannot see and do anything with the app UI (i’m using Windows 10 pro on a Laptop
But sync is working (can see network activity)

Will look into this, but you are crazy to do this :rofl:

Pcloud is even less economical than icedrive, you are going to be constantly downloading from pcloud :face_vomiting: folder, uploading to icedrive, your connection will get drained because uploading will generally do that on home connections, then you will be faced with a horrendous bottleneck