Pin lock for iphone app

• Does the Icedrive app for iphone have a pin lock? Having a pin lock would be very nice to avoid any accidental and/or access to the app by someone other than the account holder. Thank you.

These features are currently available via Android however once the development work has been completed on the new drive app, our focus will be on improving both our mobile apps. In the meantime however we do have 2FA available and if you are using a paid account you can access our encryption service for additional security.

Hey Chris,

thanks for your answer.
Any update on when the new iOS App will be released since I’ve been facing a few problems with the current app?
Any change we’re able to beta test the new app?

Thanks

Markus

We don’t have an update available just yet as our development focus is still currently on the new drive app however once this development cycle is completed in the next month or so our development team will be focusing on our mobile apps.

1 Like

I have a work around for you Apollo :wink: and hopefully it should set you up until the IceDrive development team gets around to it :kissing_closed_eyes::smiley:

It will take a few minutes to set-up but once done I think you’ll thank me for it.

Using iOS shortcuts app, set a automation task to start a 1 second timer to lock your phone when you open the ‘IceDrive’ app doing this works a treat as I use this little trick on apps that do not have a lock or pin feature.

Hope this helps. :+1:t5::smiley:

Thank you for the responses.

1 Like