Overview

[ Desktop browser] [ N/A]
[ MAC ]

Cannot log in. When I go to Login - Icedrive and type in my credentials, I get an API error message.

Update: Error fixed

I have the same issuesā€¦ API error. RHEL and Ungoogled Chromium.

Our development team are currently investigating this issue and are working on a fix as a matter of urgency.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Our development team have informed that the issue should now have been resolved. Could you try again and let us know if youā€™re still not able to access?

Works for me. Thanks for quickly resolving the issue

Thanks for letting us know.

Works. Thanks for quick fix.

This worked for me as well. Thank you for fixing

I just encountered the same issue - API error. I canā€™t log in.

I have the same issue from India ā€¦API errorā€¦ canā€™t even raise a ticket, because you have to login to create a ticketā€¦canā€™t loginā€¦

UPDATE -Allā€™s well now, hope it staysā€¦Thanks team Icedriveā€¦

Same in Europe. I cannot login from scratch and itā€™s impossible to perform any removal operation. New uploaded folders appear empty and dispay an error message when open.

Same problem as everyone else here. Canā€™t login because of API error, and when I try to see my files on mobile or portable app I see this:

I couldnā€™t even submit a support ticket for my existing account. I couldnā€™t even submit a general contact message, so there was no way but here to communicate the problem (luckily).

Iā€™m using the same email as this community user account, as my IceDrive, so please fix, as I canā€™t get access to any of my files. Thanks!

Update: Itā€™s fixed, thanks!

I am having similar issues. I am able to login (probably because I was already logged in), but I see the same error in your second picture where it says ā€œAn error was encountered. Please try again ā€¦ā€

Update: Itā€™s back now

Hi, Iā€™m in middle east and I suffer the same issueā€¦ I cannot access from Android, Windows and webapp

Regards

Update: just recovered

Apologies for the issues youā€™ve encountered over the past 24 hours. Our development team are investigating an issue with our service however is now back up and running and are monitoring the situation. If you encounter another issue please feel free to submit a support ticket to let us know via Login - Icedrive.

1 Like

Hi Team, i am getting the same error ā€œAPI Errorā€ is the issue back?

Iā€™m getting an API error on browser login, and a ā€˜fatal errorā€™ on Ios app, android is also not working

Hey there same issue!

Webdav
Browser
Apps

Everything has the API error when trying to login

Also Shared content is not available at this time.