Icedrive Windows Network Installation

Hello,

I have a server that is accessed by several users.
I have software installed for the administrator (to automatically backup certain folders).

It turns out that all users have

1. the Icon of icedrive and they can click on it and it will ask for their credentials
  2. The mounted drive and access (if I unmount it in the administrator they no longer have it).

My question or suggestion would be, is it possible to install only for the administrator or user who did the installation, being available only for that user.

Thanks
Alvaro

1 Like

Hey @AlvaroTeixeira thanks for the suggestion! Although not currently possible we’ll consider implementing this feature for the mounted app installer

Thanks for the feedback.
I am happy to be on the waiting list for a next opportunity.

Your service is excellent and with the suggestions from the users it will be even greater.

Success!

1 Like

@AlvaroTeixeira hope that you are well? :smiley: Not sure if you have tried this, but what I suggest you do is to go Right click on your IceDrive icon select properties, then the ‘Sharing tab’ and then select ‘Advanced Sharing’. Hopefully this should allow you to select which network or users has access to you IceDrive folders. Hope this helps, if not it was worth a try. :smiley: