Feature Suggestion and Priorities

I am super happy Icedrive has setup this community. I suggested it a year+ ago. However, it is time for Icedrive to take the next step and list all suggested features by their clients in a running list. The items will be ordered so we understand the features we are in and where they are on the list. Those that are currently under development scheduled for the next release would be highlighted along with the “planned” release date.

Thanks for considering.

1 Like

Hey @Mwyarm thanks, we want community feedback to influence our development to make the service the best it can possibly be for you.

you know a feature that would be good with folders is that it displays information on how much stuff i have in a folder MB, GB and TB that is something i think that would be a great feature and a big thing thats missing here on icedrive
of course therre a some stuff of features that i feel is missing here
but the biggest one i feel personaly is the feature to show on how much stuff i have in respective folders MB, GB and TB

maybe that is something the amazing icedrive team can implementing in a future uppdate with the web browser and mobile apps and such
here is a picture from my mega account with data information showing up on folders this is something that would be an awsome feature update here on icedrive

@Chris
Screenshot_1

After emailing you and asking “How do I copy a folder from my hard drive to my secure folder on
your servers…?!” I had to click on a link that directed me to your web page, “VIRTUAL DRIVE, Cloud storage fused with physical hard drive” I then had to click your download button and save the file to a place on my hard drive that I will remember. and install that . And then I needed to mount and reboot the drive… Do you really think a novice will no how to accomplish all that…?! Or, perhaps, are you just being lazy…? If you want to stay ahead of PDrive or OneDrive, give instructions on how to install and use your D#* Cloud Service…