Feature request sync make it sync! with out having to do the extra step of going to settings

sync

this feature of delete in local, delete in cloud should NOT be global, the cool stuff of icedrive vs dropbox is that you can choose multiple folders to pair, if i chose sync, i expect to SYNC, not to later on have to find another setting somewhere else and read what it does and if i want it. each pair should have its own rules, that way if i want to sync a folder, and have others as just back up i should be able to do it. i did like the old app version where you could set it up like that. please remove the global settings of deletion policy local/global when you pair if it say sync, is sync, if is backup is means jsut uploads and uploads and uploads…

thanks guys

3 Likes

Hi @pelos

Thank you for the suggestion. I will forward this on to the dev team to consider for a future update.

1 Like

Another reason why is important, i was downloading a lot of files, 100gb, from cloud to local, all good, with sync pair from icedrive, well the application crash, after 60gigs, but since that was ‘live’ sync, now that i turn on the icedrive again, well… doesn’t detect that i am still missing 40gigs to download so well i have 100gb in the cloud, and 60gb locals, now i need to find out what files are not sync …

that’s a great idea, instead using the sync pair from the icedrive, just mount the drive and use a sync app in the local machine =) i am using FreeFileSync