FEATURE: Delete Permanently

When using apps you only have an option to delete content in cloud or not delete, that is very limiting.

Windows 10

Please add an additional option to the app to allow for a 3rd option - Delete Permanently. My only option is delete which deletes items in the cloud which is what I want but they are moved to the trash folder. So, I have to log on to the .com site and go to trash and click and then confirm to delete all of my content. 

With a simple option to delete permanently of any content that was marked as delete, do not move to trash - just permanently delete the file. Most super users use the cloud as 1-2-3 backup option but use their PC or NAS as the primary source of making provisions if content is marked delete accidently. 

Also, can we please have a category called "Features" so we are not sticking new requests all over the place. 

Thank you

Hi @Mwyarm

Thanks for the suggestion, I will forward it to the devs to consider for the future.

There is a dedicated category for Feedback & Suggestions here: Feedback & Suggestions - Icedrive Community