Documentation for settings on desktop app

Hello, is there any documentation for the settings section of the desktop app? i.e. a place where the meaning of each setting is explained along with the expected behaviour for each setting? I can’t find it.

Hey @gentle_walk welcome to the community! We don’t have a document for each setting however if you contact our technical team via Login - Icedrive or our live chat, they will be able to assist you with any queries you may have.

1 Like

We have asked for this for several years? Why does Icedrive not feel the need to create documentation so the user can follow the logic of how a function works. It is not intuitive for some settings. I am hopefully providing constructive feedback for the betterment of the community and we are asking Icedrive to explain the logic - not just repeat the name of the setting - by using “For example…”

1 Like

We are constantly changing things, adding features and finding our “groove”, so we feel like documentation is something that will be more suited to when things are “nailed down” so to speak, rather then spend our time writing, rewriting and editing documentation we can focus on the service itself, and gather feedback and polish things

1 Like

C’mon guys - this is exactly what on-line documentation was made for.

Write it ONCE, improve the system and update documents accordingly.

Nobody thinks documenting is fun, but you HAVE to do it. Not least to prepare for audits :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the documentation when it’s ready.