Date modified sometimes transfer date, randomly

I am copying files from OneDrive to IceDrive. When I do so a random assortment of files within the same folder will have their modified date be the current date. When I delete those and copy files over again a different selection of files will have the modified date be the current date. Short of trying again for all of the files with the wrong modified multiple times over there appears to be no solution to this random pattern. Why is this happening and is there a way to consistently preserve the modified date?

Edited to add: Some dates modified are changing retroactively to the date transferred/uploaded. This is extremely concerning since I had already deleted some of the original files.

Cloud to cloud migration is not specifically supported so that may be causing the issue in this instance. Have you tried downloading the files onto your device from OneDrive first and then upload to Icedrive?

I am using File Explorer and my Onedrive files say “Available on this device” which I assume means there are local copies that I am copying. In any case, the “Date Modified” field has been inaccurate even when copying iPhone photos, and perhaps these issues are linked.

I have gone through the upload file by file and reuploaded the ones with incorrect dates until they had the correct date, when I refresh some of them have incorrect dates once again.

Ok thanks, could you submit a support ticket and attach the drive app log so that our development team can investigate further?