Boring! No Updates For IOS

It’s a shame that over the past 3-4 months no updates for iOS have appeared, nor the Russian language, etc.

• Since I listen to audio books very often, I would like to change the reading speed, let’s say at a speed of 0.5, the ideal speed is 0.75 …
  • I would like the offline mode to be improved (very needed).
  • I would like to receive updates more often, small updates, but still, the desire to have some major changes, innovations.
  • And yet I am convinced that the Apple video player is more convenient and easier to use …
    Do think about it.
    Or leave this video player but add the “Picture in Picture” mode. Cool and comfortable mode
  • Plus, it is not possible to upload videos, photos to the cloud from the application on the phone. When you add it, nothing happens.

Once again, I want to say a huge thank you to your designer for developing such a beautiful application design, icons, folders, everything is very beautiful, but everything needs to be finalized.

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback!

We know our situation with apple devices isn’t the best right now but it’s something we really are working on fixing

We’re always getting asked these same questions so it’s easy for us to give a canned response to say its all in the works but the best thing for us to do us just get it out there

The iOS app did get an update not so long ago where we used embedded VLC player, which is the best out there in our opinion - what issues are you having with it ?

• Plus, it is not possible to upload videos, photos to the cloud from the application on the phone. When you add it, nothing happens.

Can you clarify with this? Cheers