Black Friday 2023 & Plans update

We hear you! We will bring back a Lite plan with 100GB in the new year! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

1 Like

Just heard about IceDrive, recently via the web, and bought a lifetime license, since it seemed a serendipitous moment to do so.

Prior, the only experience that I had with cloud storage, was with Zoolz/Bigmind. I have a plan, but I won’t be renewing it. I am with IceDrive, going forward. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can we upgrade to a higher cap if we have lifetime (and keep lifetime)?

It’s no longer possible to purchase lifetime plans so you would need to purchase any new plan on a separate account with a different email address.

Nice but too bad its not 200Gb lifetime plan.

Could you tell when? It’s actually New Year and Im worried waiting because I exceeded 10Gb limit and getting email warnings about my account will be delete if I don’t delete files.

Thank you so much for clearing it up. I was worried about my lifetime plan. Happy to know that it’ll not be affected.

Love and hugs
DJ ZARKIN

So lifetime plans are back.

When will we see a stable upgraded application with sync for Windows?

Thanks

3 Likes

Does " that after this coming Black Friday and Cyber Weekend" mean there will be a final lifetime Black Friday deal for 2024?

1 Like

There is a good question.

No, lifetime plans were brought back a while ago and are here to stay. We did plan to remove them last year and did for a little while however due to popular demand were reinstated. We will have more Black Friday deals for lifetime plans again this year.