Are plans stackable?

Might be a dumb question, but are plans stackable? I have a lifetime plan but wanted to purchase another. If I do so, can I combine them?

1 Like

Hey @Swifty welcome to the community! Plans aren’t stackable right now however is something we’re looking to explore in future. In the meantime you would need to purchase the additional lifetime plan on a separate account.

Amen! I am looking at another lifetime plan too and I would like for them to be combined versus having to log out the desktop application and then log back in with another id to only later log back out and log back in with my prior account.

Can you clarify how to submit the request for additional storage? When I went out to Icedrive’s site the link option at the bottom of each option was “upgrade.” I did not click submit with my credit card as you stated it is not stackable so I am not sure what would happen if I had submitted? Do you know? Would it somehow keep up with 2 plans with the same login ID so I can continue to use the same windows desktop client without having to logout?

As i was confused as to why it states “upgrade”, I found the option at the bottom of the site page that said logout. I clicked on that and I was logged out and when I went back to the options it shows “sign up.” That is where I am assuming I would have to enter a different email address to setup a separate account?

My preference is for all purchased plans to be under 1 ID (email address) so if it is possible to click under “upgrade” that would meet my needs. Please clarify how the “upgrade” option will work if I were to click submit?

Thanks

Hey @Mwyarm if you submit a support ticket via Login - Icedrive a member of our support team will be able to walk you through the process of upgrading and explain any uncertainties you may have.

There are no dumb questions. :upside_down_face: Welcome to the community!

As said, I feel that having 2 (or more accounts) because someone needs more storage,isn’t the way to go, very poor in terms of workflow. I really hope you address that making it possible to stack :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you have two accounts and two storage spaces because there is no way to upgrade, I believe they should create an option to bind the two accounts together, allowing them to merge into one.

1 Like

Hey Mwyarm, I’m kind of curious. Did you get this question answered?

I can’t recall specifically but I believe their response within thread still holds. Icedrive is not very user friendly when it comes to addressing user requests so I suspect they have no plans to make this happen, otherwise, they would have communicated in this forum.

It is best to ask Icedrive directly by opening a ticket after you login.

1 Like

Hi team! Can you consider this? :relaxed:

We do consider every request however as you can appreciate it’s impossible to implement every requested feature however we do try and implement as much as possible within our updates. That’s why we’re currently rebuilding the drive app from the ground up to address all the issues, comments and requests regarding that particular app, including enabling us to port over to Mac and Linux in the future. The best way to make a feature request is however to either submit a support ticket or email us directly on support@icedrive.net.

@Chris What is the estimate by when the new apps are available?

We’re hoping to have the new drive app ready for beta testing within the next couple of months. Have you checked out our latest dev diary yet which gives a sneak preview of the app?

Is this still the case? That plans are not stackable?

Plans are not stackable unfortunately.

Hi, you said you were looking into it, but there’s also a post saying that you’ll be stopping the sale of Lifetime Deals.

Even if someones purchase went towards a new purchase of an upgrade, i’m sure many people looking to upgrade their plan would appreciate it :slight_smile: