About the Feedback & Suggestions category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

Hi, have been using Icedrive for about a year, but never joined the community before … so, am intrigued to have a look around and see what’s occuring. I love Icedrive, do have a pCloud account which was my first cloud based adventure, but like Icedrive more smile:

Forgive such an early “suggestion” - but it would be great to be able to change the text appearance of the GUI to a heavier font weight. I do like the fine font (aesthetically) - but as I get older, my eyes would find a medium weight much easier … do find the fine text a little grey and occasionally have to resort to sticking my nose up against the screen and EVEN use a magnifying glass ha ha … apart from that, love it x

ERM … Ithought this was a post into the ATFASC category, but may (in ignorance) have replied to someones post in error … apologies for any confusion lol