3.14 isn't syncing, transferring new files

all was fine until i updated 3.14. win10 x64 with 2.xx, I would start icedrive app, and check transfer screen to see newly added files being uploaded. I have a local drive folder set to sync with icedrive folder. not delete local, delete remote

since installing 3.14, I seem to be stuck at the time 3.14 installed. newer files not uploaded, file that was removed is still showing on icedrive.
I don’t see a command to rescan.

what to do?

I will revise the above post. after posting I thought to reestablish the paired folders. after doing this the files that previously didn’t upload were now uploaded.
However I see a few files, deleted in the local folder, have not been deleted in the icedrive remote folder. Again, i have set local to not delete, remote to delete. the pairing is set to backup, (not sync).

should I have set to to sync (not backup)? even though I don’t want local files deleted by icedrive?

I have the same configuration as yours. I have found out that it takes a while before remote files and folders are deleted. I deleted two local folders last night. A couple of hours later, I could still see them in my Icedrive remote folder. The next morning, however, the remote folders were gone. So Icedrive did work as expected, but it takes several hours before remote files/folders are deleted. Hope that helps.

Buddle, thanks for the observation. I have been away for a few days. I will leave Icedrive running for a few hours and see if files are deleted.
(icedrive today updated to 3.15)

Buddle, after 4 hours, files are still there.

to confirm, you’re system is set to “backup” , or ‘sync’?

Is there someone from Icedrive that would like to respond to this post? or, is there somewhere to file a bug report?

Re bug report:

i tried making the “sync” a sync, rather than backup. that didn’t fix the problem, likely because icedrive was set to not delete local. but i was too distrusting of it to to allow it to delete on local. I deleted manually.

somewhere in the process I deleted the local folder. not sure it was because I had a sync set up and deleted the remote, or something else. At that point some much had happened that I couldn’t be sure. but had a copy at another service which i could copy back to local.

icedrive is now set to backup, not delete local, only delete remote. I am using it as a backup to my primary backup (pcloud). though this recent experience makes me question its value. if it has another failure, I’ll dump it.